NYB is made of independent 28 ton modules which can be connected together up to 255 ton cooling capacity.
- High Efficiency Version
- Silenced High Efficiency Version
- Version with Circulation Pump
- 2 Cooling Circuits
- Version with Circulation Pump and Storage Tank
- Can be coupled up to 9 chillers
- Refrigerant R410A
- 2 cooling circuits
- High efficiency even with partial loads
- Heat exchangers optimized to exploit the excellent heat transfer characteristics of the R410A
- High-efficiency scroll compressors
- Axial flow fans with reduced noise level
- Solid construction with polyester anti-corrosion painted finish
- Cooling mode up to 115°F
- Operation modes:
Standard Chiller, Free Cooling
- AER485P1: RS-485 interface for supervision systems with MODBUS protocol.
- PGD1: Remote chiller controller.
- DRE: Current soft starter device (about 30% reduction for single-circuit-units, 26% for two-circuit-units, 22% for three-circuit-units) Only available for 3-phase power supply. It must be factory set.
- GP: Protection grille, protects the external coil from accidental knocks.
- RIF: Capacitor device. Connected in parallel to the motor winding. It allows to maintain a constant COS? at 0.95 and also allows an input current reduction (about 10%). It must be factory set when the unit is manufactured.
- MUTLICHILLER: Control system to switch the individual chillers on and off, and command them, in a system in which several units are installed in parallel, always ensuring a constant delivery to the evaporators.
- FB: Air filter protecting micro channel coils.