- High Efficiency Version
- Silenced High Efficiency Version
- Version with Circulation Pump
- 2 Cooling Circuits
- Version with Circulation Pump and Storage Tank
- Available in 10 different sizes
- Refrigerant R410A
- 2 cooling circuits
- High efficiency even with partial loads
- Heat exchangers optimized to exploit the excellent heat transfer characteristics of the R410A
- High-efficiency scroll compressors
- Axial flow fans with reduced noise level
- Solid construction with polyester anti-corrosion painted finish
- Cooling mode up to 115°F
- Versions available:
- High efficiency
- Silenced high efficiency
- With pumping assembly
- Versions with pumping assembly and 92 Gallon tank (132 Gallon for the 750 size), complete with filter, flow switch, expansion tank, a charging unit and antifreeze electric heater.
- Electronic thermostat valve
- Enlarged fans
- Microprocessor control system of the compressors and fans for the management of the three operating modes (Free-Cooling only, mixed Free-Cooling and compressors and compressors only)
- Display of all operating parameters in 4 languages
- Simplified remote control panel with shielded cable up to 164 ft. Performs the basic checks of the unit with alarm warnings.
- High and low pressure transducers (standard on all versions)
- Fan speed adjustment device for low air temperature operation.
- AER485P1: RS-485 interface for supervision systems with MODBUS protocol.
- VT: Anti-vibration support, to be fitted below the sheet metal base of the unit.
- DRE: Current soft starter device (about 30% reduction for single-circuit-units, 26% for two-circuit-units, 22% for three-circuit-units) Only available for 3-phase power supply. It must be factory set.
- GP: Protection grille, protects the external coil from accidental knocks.
- RIF: Capacitor device. Connected in parallel to the motor winding. It allows to maintain a constant COS? at 0.95 and also allows an input current reduction (about 10%). It must be factory set when the unit is manufactured.
- AERWEB300: The AERWEB device allows remote control of a chiller via a serial link from a standard PC. Using additional modules, the device allows to control the chiller via the telephone network, using the AERMODEM accessory; or via the Gsm network, using the AERMODEMGSM accessory. AERWEB can pilot up to 9 chillers, but each of these must be equipped with the AER485 or AER485P2 accessory.
- DUALCHILLER; Simplified control system to switch on and off, and command, two chillers (using Aermec GR3 command) in a single system, as if they were a single unit.
- MUTLICHILLER: Control system to switch the individual chillers on and off, and command them, in a system in which several units are installed in parallel, always ensuring a constant delivery to the evaporators.
- PRM1-PRM2: FACTORY FITTED ACCESSORY. It is a pressure switch electrically wired in series with the existing automatic high pressure switch on the compressor discharge pipe.
Size: 028, 030, 033, 035, 050, 055, 060, 065, 070, 075
Compressor: 0 - Compressor standard ad R410A
° - Standard mechanical thermostatic valve
Y - Mechanical thermostatic valve with processed water from 39°F down to 21°F
X - Electronic thermostatic valve also with processed water down to 21°F
° - Chiller only
H - Heat pump
B - Without evaporator
Heat recovery units:
° - Without Recovery
D - With Desuperheater
T - With Total Heat Recovery
A - High efficiency
E - High efficiency, silenced version
° - Aluminum
R - Copper
S - Tinned copper
V - In painted aluminum (epoxy paint)
° - Standard
7 - 460V/3/60Hz with thermomagnetic switches
6 - 230V/3/60Hz with thermosmagnetic switches
8 - 575V/3/60Hz with thermosmagnetic switches
(contact the company head office for versions with DCPX)
00 - without storage tank
01 - storage tank and low-head single pump
02 - storage tank and low-head reverse pump
03 - storage tank and high-head single pump
04 - storage tank and high-head reverse pump
P1 - single low-head pump
P2 - single low-head pump and reverse pump
P3 - high-head pump
P4 - high-head pump and reverse pump
- the standard options are shown by the symbol °;
Example of the commercial code: NRL0350°H°A°°700
This is a size 035 NRL unit with standard mechanical thermostatic valve, Heat Pump model, high efficiency, with aluminum condensing coils, standard fans, electrical panel for compressors with 460V 3 - 60Hz motors and without storage tank.