- HIGH EFFICIENCY VERSION CLASS "A" EUROVENT
- HEAT PUMP WITH REFRIGERANT SIDE REVERSING FOR GEOTHERMAL APPLICATIONS
- OPTION OF 1 OR 2 PUMPS ON BOTH EVAPORATOR AND CONDENSER SIDE
- PRODUCTION OF HOT WATER UP TO 55 °C
NXW is the range of water cooled heat pumps that operate with refrigerant R410a. They are internal units with hermetic scroll compressors that respond perfectly to the market requirements: small dimensions, ease of installation, low noise.
Maximum energy efficiency
For years Aermec has been attentive to the energy efficiency issue, and has now designed the NXW units with the aim of ensuring high efficiency levels with both full and partial loads. The results are an EER > level of 5.05 and COP > at 4.45 (Class A Eurovent)
NXW°: water side reversible heat pump NXWH: refrigerant side reversible heat pump All models are available in low noise version
The machine can be supplied with a hydronic module for both the evaporator and the condenser side; each module includes a water filter fitted, low or high head pump, flow switch, and a 25 liters system side expansion tank, thereby optimizing space, time and installation costs.
It is possible to request a standby low or high head pump.
The NXW controller provides several functions:
- Two chiller units in parallel (run/standby)
- Programmed pump rotation
- Inverter condenser pump control to manage the condensing pressure
- Programmable time-clock
- Automatic water set point compensation
- Data logging
- Structure and base in hot dip galvanized sheet steel with epoxy pain finish (RAL 9002)
- High efficiency plate heat exchangers
- Compressors with high performance and low electrical input
- High and low pressure transducers as standard
- Conforms with Safety Directives (CE) and the standards regarding electromagnetic compatibility
The safety of the unit is provided by the door interlocked isolator and active protection of the main components
- Externally mounted user interface with display of all operating parameters in 4 languages
- User-friendly remote mounted control panel with alarm notification.