ANL heat pumps have been designed and constructed to satisfy small and medium sized cooling and heating applications in residential or commercial venues. The machine is arranged for using both hydraulic circuits (evaporator and condensing unit), therefore it can be used both like water chiller and heat pump. The commutation between chiller and heat pump operation is obtained managing the chiller circuit. The units are characterized by their silent operation, high efficiency performance and reliability, thanks to the use of heat exchangers with a large exchange surface and high-efficiency silent scroll compressors.
The units can be arranged to satisfy a wide range of system requirements: with base or with integrated pump and storage tank. Condensing units without evaporator are also available.
- With Water Pump and Storage tank
- Ability to Produce Domestic Hot Water (D.H.W.)
- Available in two sizes
- Heat pump
- Version: ANL HA: Version equipped with water pump, expansion vessel, mechanical water filter and storage tank.
- High efficiency scroll compressors with low power consumption.
- Differential pressure switch as standard (supply)
- Electronic control card with compressor starting delay and defrosting cycle control (moducontrol).
- High efficiency heat exchangers
- Axial flow fan units for extremely quiet operation
- Metallic protective cabinet with rust proof polyester paint
VT: Anti-virbration mounts
Versions A 100 150
Commercial code example: ANL100HA°°°°6
This a new ANL, size 100, heat pump model, with storage tank and pump, with copper condensing coil, with evaporator, and with electrical box for compressors with motors 3— 230V 60Hz
Nominal Condition reference
– Inlet water temperature 54°F
– Outlet water temperature 45°F
– Outside air temperature 95°F
– Inlet water temperature 104°F
– Outlet water temperature 113°F
– Outside air temperature 45/43°
[*] Performance values refer to without pump version
(1) Useful head calculated in cooling mode °54F/°45F. 95°F
(2) Sound pressure measured in free field conditions with reflective surface (directivity factor Q=2) at 10m (33ft.) distance from external surface of unit, in compliance with ISO 3477 regulations.