- DESIGNED FOR 2 AND 4-PIPE SYSTEMS FOR EXTERNAL INSTALLATION test
- HIGH EFFICIENCY VERSION
NRP is the range of multipurpose external units operating on refrigerant R410A, designed for 2 or 4-pipe systems. With just one unit simultaneous and independent requests for hot and chilled water can be accommodated all year round.
- Refrigerant R410A.
- 2 refrigerant circuits.
- High efficiency even at part load.
- Heat exchangers optimised to benefit from the excellent heat transfer characteristics of R410A.
- High efficiency scroll compressors.
- Axial fans with low sound level.
- Extremely solid structure with anti-corrosion polyester paint.
- Extended operating limits in heat pump operation:
- Maximum leaving water temperature 55 °C.
- External air temperature from -15 °C to 42 °C.
- Units fitted as standard with fan speed controller (DCPX), which permits operation in the winter with external temperatures down to –10 °C, and in heating mode with external temperatures up to 42 °C.
- “A” High efficiency heat pump.
- “E” High efficiency silenced heat pump.
- Ventilation Unit: - “°” Standard. - “J” Inverter.
- Options for integrated hydronic modules with pumps, water filter, flow switch, expansion tank.
- Microprocessor controls.
- The links below will take you to a digital online manual that is searchable or belwo the links you will find downloadable PF files. Try the online version you will be impressed.