Online Forms

Startup Forms

We offer a variety of online forms to guide contractors and technicians through every stage of the start up process. Use these start up forms for commercial Aermec units.


Fill this form before installing the unit (unit NOT installed)


Fill this form before a start up date can be scheduled

STEP 3 (mandatory)

Use this form when commissioning a unit

ANK Pre and Post Installation

In an effort to streamline our processes, all prospective ANK installations must be approved by our team. This program is for residential contractors who wish to receive free extended warranty for 5 years. If the form is not filled out then standard warranty applies. Use our online forms to submit a request and our team will be on it right away!


Standard Factory Warranty

For warranty claims within the warranty period, please submit a Standard Factory Warranty Form below. If you have any questions please email

EXTENDED (Non Factory) Warranty

If you have Extended (Non Factory) Warranty, the following applies:

  • Contractor is paid based on Prime Warranty's reimbursement schedule
  • Contractors are paid on two different rates when submitting a claim $125/hr or $400/hr the rate is based on which rate was chosen when purchasing the warranty you should have pricing for both rates
  • Contractors do not need approval from Prime to repair the unit
  • After the unit is repaired, contractors submit their claims directly to Prime Warranty
  • They can use the attached claim form or use their own form, as long as we have all the info needed to process the claim.
  • If all info is correct with the allotted hours, contractor will be paid by Prime within 30 days
  • If information is missing Prime will request the additional information needed to process the claim by email to the contractor (this could delay the payment period of 30 days)
  • Contractors should know it is at our discretion to request parts invoices
  • Claims can be submitted to or